i'd settle for less
[html]

Ouch! xD How can I compete with that?!

Evane remained silent and still as Vesper told her off, not once flinching at the sharpness or crudeness in her tones or words. In all truth, she agreed with almost everything the hybrid was saying; even the part about her being a serpent. Nonetheless, the ebony wolf viewed herself as one, feeding off nothing more than the pain she wished would be inflicted on the ones she hated most.

Almost off-topic, Evane asked casually as if Vesper's threatening step forward was nothing, "Tell me, Vesper: you say that you didn't expect something as low as that from me. Yet do you even know me? Do you know even the smallest amount of hell that I've been through?"

Still not engaging in the violent actions of the coywolf, she continued, "All of my hate is directed towards your kind because of the pain they have caused to me and my family, not you in particular. However, I feared that maybe you were part of the group that did such things to torture me for the rest of my life. Excuse my assumptions."

Her head flickered up the slightest bit. "Not to be rude in any way possible, but I see a lot of Oxymoolé in you. The crudeness, impatient-ness, the confidence to instantly jump into battle...All of it is the same. I suppose that other coywolves are varied in demeanor, but you and him...are what make me scold. I hoped not to meet one like that old fool again...but it seems that my prayers go unanswered."

Evane's body rose back to its normal posture, and her eyes wandered to the dirt floor. "I'm very sorry for my rudeness," Evane apologized purely, but when her eyes glared back into Vesper's, her mood changed entirely, "Perhaps the fight I promised you will make it up."

Her white-tipped tail flickered back and forth once, almost in a taunting way.

<style type="text/css">
.razevane01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#536c7c; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razevane01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razevane01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razevane01 {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#e2e4e9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/33upzf7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:10px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ea0a3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread