[aw] what sorcery is this?
[html]

Haha. It's okay; I like Zalen. *pets my dirty hybrid*

It occurred to Vesper for a brief, ridiculous moment that this black wolf looked like her father. It was ridiculous because the similarities stopped after his species and coat color; her father was taller (or at least gave the illusion of tallness with a narrow, lanky body) and malnourished. He’d had amber eyes, and his coat had been free from decoration, like the crimson star marking on this stranger’s face or the feathers tangled in his mane.

The thought passed as soon as it’d come, to her relief. She didn’t want to be stuck in the past when she should be focused on the present. It didn’t seem like the stranger meant any harm, but he didn’t seem altogether friendly, either. His voice was barely audible as he returned the greeting.

The coywolf could feel a small smirk quirking her lips as the wolf sniffed at the car bumper as she had. She found herself amused rather than scornful, and she pulled her hip slightly away from the vehicle, which had been somewhat of an anchoring touch.

“I like your feathers,” Vesper stated, her light blue eyes drifting to the pair. “Red-tailed hawk, right? How did you get them?”

She was simply trying to make conversation, but she was also curious; she’d been toying with the idea of decoration herself. Of course, it would be nearly impossible without a luperci “friend” to give her piercings or tattoos or anything of the sort, and she doubted she would be that close to one.

She had the urge to laugh at herself for a moment; instead her smirk deepened slightly as she teased herself. You don’t give a damn how you look, and yet you want to spruce yourself up, Ves?

<style type="text/css">
.vespstalk b {font-weight:bold; color:#ab4a19; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vespstalk t {font-style:italic; color:#ab4a19; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vespstalk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vespstalk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vespstalk {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#f1f3f2; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/6fnz0w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#b4b5b4; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread