[aw] what sorcery is this?
[html]

Word count 308:: I like Vesper. She’s interesting. I might draw her. Oh BTW Zalen is in lupus form, like usual.

She seemed to look at him with a sense of familiarity and he wondered why. He definitely did not recall meeting her before. In fact, he had only met two other coywolves since coming to Nova Scotia, both female; one had chased him off Inferni lands and the other had given him medical aid. He had been rude to that one, sometimes he even felt ashamed for his behavior, but he doubted he would ever see her again so what did it matter?

He was brought back to the present when she spoke again, asking about his feathers. For a moment he was confused but then he realized that he did indeed have the two feathers tied to his mane today. Sometimes he would forget, he had only been wearing them for a months’ time now, and not every day, he was careful to preserve them to keep the color. “They were given to me… by uh… by my great grandmother.” Not completely true, but close enough. No need going into the personal details of his spiritual experiences. But just as he spoke a bit of a breeze picked up, a cold breeze, and he knew she was watching. He shuddered slightly.

Shaking the chill out of his black coat he circled around the coywolf female, trying not to seem menacing, thought there was a slight stiffness to his step. He moved to the front of the car and lifted his front paws up onto the bumper to get a little better look of the interior. “Humes. What silly creatures. Instead of riding horses like some Luperci do, they made these strange contraptions to move about. Now they sit here in testament to their destruction.” There he went being poetic again, it seemed to be becoming part of his nature to speak in prose. But it suited him.

<style type="text/css"> .z b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b5835; letter-spacing:1px; } .z .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #891c04;} .z p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .z {margin:0px auto; width:426px; background-color:#6f9001; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 435px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread