[aw] what sorcery is this?
[html]

Welcome back! I hope I didn't distract from any ideas by bringing Blind in o_O

Blind watched the dark male, noticing that his mind seemed to be elsewhere, perhaps back home. She didn't want to keep him, especially if he had better things to do. Suddenly she felt sheepish for her intrusion. But the coywolf seemed interested in her appearance, and this eased Blind's worry a bit.

Cars, humes...what strange world had she stumbled upon? Looking around, Blind tried to make sense of what the two canines were referring to, but it all seemed so foreign to her. However, she had traveled for the majority of her life, so she wasn't too terribly surprised at her rocky adaptation.

Watching the coywolf tease the young male, a soft chuckle escaped her lips. She didn't know what it was like to tease and play since her siblings were taken from her at such a young age, too young to remember in fact. Friends were as close as she would get to that kind of interaction, and she didn't have those either. Secretly, or maybe not-so-secretly, Blind hoped that somewhere out there she might find a friend who was willing to put up with her silly ways.

When the coywolf asked Blind what she was looking for, she lifted her head a little and puffed out her chest with the determination of a wolf on a mission. I'm looking for my father, she said. My mother never told me the full story, but something happened when I was born that made her hate him, and that resulted in our move. I intend to find out what happened and where he might be. If I could just talk to him...

Blind looked away as she trailed off, imagining everything she might talk to him about. Not only did she want to know if he was even still alive, she wanted to ask him what happened, why her mother never talked about him, and why he wasn't a part of her life anymore, too. Blind often thought that maybe she wouldn't be such a coward if she'd had a father to toughen her up a bit.

Realizing that she had spaced out, Blind shook her head clear and looked back up at the canines. Chuckling nervously, she rose to her feet and motioned a sort of mock-salute with her forepaw. Well I won't take up much more of your time, Blind said with a faint smile. It was nice to meet you both. Do either of you know where a girl could get a drink of water around here?

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread