[aw] what sorcery is this?
[html]

Word count 222:: Gonna have Zalen leave on this one, cuz he’s an r-tard. Thanks for the thread guys XD

He had now completely lost interest as the two girls talked. Even when Vesper jokingly teased him about his fleas he hardly responded, but did drop his leg. “No, no fleas, just itchy I guess.” He lazily listened as Blind told of her search for her father. Interesting, Zalen never thought to look for his father, and his mother had never talked about him much except to say he was no good, and Zalen had always taken her word for it. But maybe it would be interesting to meet the one who sired him one day, see why his mother thought so poorly of him.

Zalen barely even noticed the silence until Blind spoke again, she seemed to prophesies his leaving by insinuating her own and Zalen stood back to his feet, “There is a lake not too far from my den, however it is a good walk north of here, perhaps Vesper will know of somewhere closer.” He stood there for a moment, awkwardly, wondering what to say next, but then just turned and started walking towards the forest, “I’m going there now. Err… it was nice meeting you Vesper, and you too Blind, but it’s time I head home.” And believing that was sufficient enough of a goodbye Zalen turned his back on the too and trotted into the woods.

<style type="text/css"> .z b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b5835; letter-spacing:1px; } .z .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #891c04;} .z p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .z {margin:0px auto; width:426px; background-color:#6f9001; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 435px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread