a comforting magick
[html]

PPing Nayru arriving with Raz, since I beat Kris. >Big Grin

Jefferson had once warned the red-masked man of the trials and hassles of leadership — of plagues of worry and constant business, drama to settle and strangers to oust. Razekiel had no less than held the old scarred Patriarch's advice near to his heart, and with each passing dawn the coyote expected to wake with a thousand duties crying his name and calling his attention. Every day remained the same, however; a few sparse things to attend to here and there, a little bit of traveling alongside the blue roan Lark, and a number of members still to acquaintance himself well with. Ichika no Ho-en was turning out to be the peaceful paradise he had imagined it to be — they would have their share of troubles, no doubt, and by Ralla's warning he moved with increased yet subtle intent, senses on the alert even if the magic drug in his teeth and his leisurely gait spoke otherwise.

With the two-tone Nayru leading the peaceful clan alongside him, duties divided between the two and further freed up time for the man; he knew well Jefferson had not been so fortunate, supposedly leading Phoenix Valley alone for a number of years. He hoped not to be caught in a similar situation, but as there had been no issues even with their two closest neighbors — Inferni and Anathema — the coyote did not fear for the future. What would come would come, and he would see to it they were prepared for when it did.

The Onryu and Seiryu had met up a few hours prior and spent a majority of the time discussing Ichikan matters — they still needed to properly introduce themselves to Anathema of all other packs, as their own territory nearly overrode that of Anathema's within the mountain. Not only that, but the pack had been notorious for troublemakers, and was of considerable size much like Ichika — should they choose to retaliate, for whatever reason, Razekiel was not sure what would happen. He brought to light these worries with Nayru as they strolled, a frown reaching his lips and shrugging shoulders even despite the lit joint, though they were quick to disappear at the echos of a relatively nearby call from what sounded like the tip of the mountains. A great grin burst forth — what kind of father would he be if he were not to recognize the call of his own daughter? — and rushing his fellow leader, set off to meet Sage. He called out once, a quick howl denoting his understanding and excitement, and hastened on.

"Namaste, namaste!" he burst as they drew within range, his arms opened and quick to step past the two Inferni on-lookers to envelop his eldest daughter in a sweeping embrace. "I had a feeling you would be coming by soon, princess! The trees are starting to change, the wind's cool — the Mother's just swelling with pride, man!"

He stepped back, smiling and holding his hands together as he greeted those remaining. "Welcome, welcome, any friend of my daughter's is a friend of mine," he beamed, elbowing Nayru playfully in addition. "I'd say 'a friend of Ichika's,' man, but the Freedom Fighter's standing right next to me, yeah?" A hearty laugh, one filled with limitless spirit and energy, as if all happiness could be made tangible through sound alone. "I'm Razekiel, man. Real groovy to see some of the newer faces of Inferni. Had mostly men when I was there, though." He did lay his gaze on Valkyrie an extra moment, perhaps recognizing her vaguely, but he said nothing and only smiled still.

<style>
.raz-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.raz-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.raz-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.raz-b01 {background-color:#7BCE33; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NOYjy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#145202; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.raz-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.raz-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #145202; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread