a comforting magick
[html]

Pleasure's all mine, man, the Seiryu grinned, offering a wink to Valkyrie and Myrika before smiling next at Nayru. "I think we can manage a tour, hmm? Come along, ladies, there's plenty to see."

I did not know the ladies of Inferni were so beautiful nowadays, he chuckled as they walked, bordered on both sides by foliage of brilliant hues. Makes me think I shouldn't have beat feet from that place so soon, man. It was idiocy, of course, and even he knew that: Razekiel did not fit there any longer, despite his mother having founded the joint and the majority of the members being fairly close relatives. Most of all, the coyote was fairly certain he was much too old for either of those ladies, anyway. Ah, well.

Much of the individual areas to sight-see were fairly spread out and distant from one another, thus Razekiel and Nayru led them along the mountainside while they made for small chatter and conversation. Dahlia Valley, he would say as they stood at one of the broad valley's peaks, the stretch of land between mountains littered with colors of autumn. We have a Phoenix Forest too, man. Had to remember Dahlia de Mai and Phoenix Valley somehow.

He allowed them a moment for admiration, then spoke up once again. How is Inferni these days, man? Is my big brother still hangin' around, Gabriel? Samael, maybe? Kaena? Ah, my family is always so far away...

<style type="text/css">
.razzy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#46e652; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #c1e8c4; }
.razzy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.razzy1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/rt2szl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b9141; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.razzy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.razzy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread