a comforting magick
[html]

i'd like to wrap this up kinda quickly if possible. if it sits for too long i'm just gunna archive it, if no one minds. <333

The more they revealed, the wider her eyes grew and the more excited she became. Sage could see herself spending all of her days in a place like this; so lush and green and vibrant. The smell alone was intoxicating, and she longed to roll around in the sun-kissed grass. This was not the time for such antics, though, and she merely kept the oversized grin plastered on her face, beaming as her father boasted about his land and flirted (harmlessly, of course) with the other ladies. He had a right to boast, she thought; this place was beautiful, and the mountaintop territory was ideal, in her mind.

The troupe finally came to a rest upon a broad peak of land; below it exploded with a rainbow of fantastic colors. All she could see was Autumn, and it was stunning. Her lips fell open as she stared out over the Dahlia Valley. A beautiful place with a beautiful name, she thought. "It's beautiful, daddy..." she cooed softly, brushing the hair from her eyes. The wind blew gently here, and the sun shone just perfectly above them. She was entranced and nearly dreaming when he asked about Inferni again. Shaking her head, she turned to him. "Gabriel is gone now," she said sadly, glancing towards Myrika and Valkyrie; had they known him? "and I don't know Samael, but... Kaena is still around," she finished brightly, smiling. Her grandmother had shown her age in the past few months, but Sage tried not to think about it. Her times spent with Kaena were always memorable, and she hoped that the woman would be around for a long time still. "Lots of other family there, though... lots of cousins," she laughed; it had always been true, and she wondered if it would ever be different. Maybe it was best that way, though.

<style type="text/css">
.freebie2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#385e86; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freebie2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.freebie2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freebie2 {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#9ec5cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SyWBc.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread