a comforting magick
[html]

(348)
Archival whenever works by me. <3 Myrika is awkwardsauce. :b

Myrika is by me!

It had taken Myrika until just then to realize it. Upon really seeing the dark man with his rust-splashed muzzle, it occurred to her that she was related to him, too. He was her uncle, or a cousin, or something like that -- something distant. Myrika boggled at this a moment, twisting an ear backward in confusion as they walked along. She had been distracted from her purpose a moment, but the hybrid still took in the scenery, peering around at their lush surroundings. This was good land, to be sure, but the rusty-hued woman felt she might make a home anywhere -- the terrain did not matter so much to her as the canines within the pack.

Razekiel spoke two names, neither of which the Caelum recognized. Dahlia de Mai and Phoenix Valley -- places to be remembered? Packs? Someone had mentioned this pack had come of a merger; Myrika then assumed they were Ichika's predecessors. She wondered how Razekiel had gotten drawn into the mix -- he was a coyote, and had been of Inferni. Some might think he'd be hard-pressed to find trust among wolves, but the man seemed perfectly at home here. Myri considered this carefully, noting the quietness of the two-toned woman. Nothing in her seemed unfriendly, and Myri thought she must be a quieter sort. She could relate -- the rusty woman wasn't quite sure what to say, trooping along.

Her silence bore down on her, and Myrika soon felt everyone was waiting for her to speak, though the conversation seemed to be progressing just fine without her. When the woman of Ichika spoke again, though, she spoke up, perhaps too enthusiastically. I'd like to see that, she barked, and then seemed to wither, realizing the loudness of her voice and the atonal way her comment had come out. I like the coast, I mean, she added, muttering. Her cerulean gaze fixed somewhere distant in the woods, and she followed along aimlessly, having little to add to the conversation of family -- she was an outsider to them all, anyway.

<style>
#myrikaSie {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaSie p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaSie p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread