A knife in the dark [AW]
[html]

OOC Hope this is good! ^_^

Leon’s amusement with this woman grew when he saw her spin about so quickly, only relax immediately. His smile remained warm and welcoming, though he moved himself so he was on the woman’s western flank. In or out of territory, the Dreamers were at war with those whelps from Aniwaya. He knelt down a few feet from the woman, placing his pole-arm on the ground beside him as he did so. One hand rested on his knee while the other hovered near his weapon.

He chuckled lightly at her words and shrugged his shoulders. “Lucky guess I suppose. Not so much your reaction as your scent.” He said, still attempting to sound warm as he brought his hovering hand up to tap his nose. “I’m quite a tracker, and a better hunter. Though, circumstances have called for me to serve as a warrior for our Consul.” His hand fell again to hover over the Naginata as the smile he had been maintaining fell. He blinked shook his head, drawing his smile up once more.

Leon watched as the girl cleaned her fur after giving her greetings. He tilted his head and his smile turned to a grin that matched his rising amusement with this girl as he respectfully averted his gaze. His initial concern returned as he watched the surrounding trees, and he turned his attention back to her. His ear flicked as he cleared his throat. “I hope you don’t take this the wrong way ma’m, but you shouldn’t sleep so far from the Manor.” He shifted his legs a bit and hooked a hand up by his head, using his thumb to point behind him. “I know you’re new, but it’s dangerous in the more isolated areas, what with the war and all. I’m sorry if I’m imposing.” He lowered his gaze and dropped his ears. “… This pack is everything to me. All its members and this land… I would give anything to protect it all. The members include you, so I am simply worrying over your safety.”

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread