A knife in the dark [AW]
[html]

OOc: Leon is so talkative. x_x lol, quick reply for you! ^w^

Leon watched the girl lay down, and realized she was really exhausted. He knew that she should be resting, though he’d prefer she went closer to the mansion where she’d be safer. The Timber chuckled lightly as she admitted it was slightly overwhelming. “I’m sorry about that, I should have given more detail.” He apologized, grinning in embarrassment. He nodded as she requested his corrections of her summary.

As she summarized the events, Leon nodded along, slightly amazed she had managed to capture it all in one go. Once she had finished, he realized that the new member didn’t know who Anu was. He nodded with a smile to acknowledge her summary as being correct. “That’s impressive to have caught it all in one go, Faeli.” He stated earnestly, than turned slightly somber. “I’m not sure many wolves feel the same, but I know Nayati has been feeling that he should surrender himself to Maska for Anu’s sake, and have heard that his wife felt the same.” He allowed the girl to absorb that before finishing. “Personally, I don’t think they should quit so soon. To understand better, Anu is Savina’s right hand. She is, effectively, the second in command of Crimson Dreams. So some might say she is more valuable than Nayati’s family. But Anu was the one to offer them sanctuary here. In my opinion, giving them up would make all of Fia and her suffering pointless.”

He sat quietly for a while, staring into his hands. “Crimson Dreams has sat idly for too long in my opinion… It is time we did something.” He said, looking back up at her with a sad smile. Violence was terrible, no matter how you put it. So, Leon tried to shift the subject once more. “But… I think that’s enough of the sorrows of war. What I’m more worried about at the moment is your exhaustion, and the fact that you are so far from our mansion.” He stated bluntly, hoping she would give reason for her distance. As a fighter, the safety of the pack was his responsibility, along with the other warriors.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread