I'm signing out again and again and again
[html]

The nudge was returned, and Mew felt uplifted by it; something had changed between them, and for the better. So the horrors that she had lived through had not been in vain. Colibri looked at the little grave before turning her eyes back to her own greens, but Mew did not turn away. Perhaps she should have told her about the grave before, perhaps not. Mew had needed time, and Colibri had given her that, and she was thankful for it. She too, however, felt the awkwardness between them, the silence, and she was here to attempt to remove it indefinitely. She had been given a second chance to fix her family, and this time she would not fuck it up. It was up to her to change it, and that was exactly what she intended to do. A vague memory of her scent and warm fur played on her mind, and she wanted it back.

She had thought this through, although situations never ended up to be like she imagined they would. She knew what she needed to say, though, and after what had happened it was not hard for her. Initially, upon her return, she had held grudges. Colibri had abandoned her when she had needed her the most, as a child, and left her to loneliness, no family, no friends. And she had lived like that until she returned here, always moving, never attaching herself to anyone. But then, once her life changed dramatically, she had come to her aid, and done what she could. She was alive because of the older female, twice now, and conscience did not allow Mew to hold her grudges anymore. I want to apologize for the way I have behaved, and to thank you, twice now, for my life.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread