I'm signing out again and again and again
[html]

---

[Image: spacer.jpg]

Soft words reached white ears, and they flickered, wanting to hug her skull. There would never be any fairytale ending for her, and with Mew present and offering her one, she had a hard time keeping up her masks. How could they part when they seemed to finally find back to each other again? Again, the flaw lied within Colibri. It always seemed to do. Although no one was perfect, Colibri was the one ruining the family over and over. She wanted to apologize. While Mew finally looked her into the eye, the mother could not. Her gaze dropped down to the ivory paws that were so similar to her own. She could not hide a small frown from making itself visible on her mouth.

Do not apologize, please, you have every right to. Not had, but have. Still, somehow, she had to try to justify her actions somewhat, let Mew know she would not simply run away from her problems as earlier. Truth be told, if she actually managed pulling this plan of hers through, she doubted she would be able to look the pack into the eye. He had too many connections by now. The beast was good with what he did. I'd do anything for you, you are my daughter, no matter what. I have always failed you, but it has never been my intention. Never.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread