I'm signing out again and again and again
[html]

I r teh suck.

[Image: spacer.jpg]

She just did not belong there. She could not give any concrete reasons, but she could not take it. Things were out of her grasps, both with family and pack matters. Family because it was broken, her son was gone, and the pack because she was not the female she once had been, so she could not handle the pressure any longer. Too soft, too weak. She simply shook her head slowly as her daughter asked where she would go. She did not know, to hell perhaps. She did not believe she would be able to take a younger and stronger male down, but he could easily take her. If she actually got away, she would probably not return. It made her brain buzz with thoughts that could not be muted.

The warmth from Mew’s muzzle created a gentle pressure behind the mother’s eyes, but no tears was to be shed today. Colibri knew better. The gray eyed female wished she had not left in the past. She wished she had known her children. Family ties were supposed to be strong, but what currently kept them together was just the blood, but not anything emotional. They were strangers, all of them. How the relationship between Haku and Mew was, she did not know, but she hoped he would stay away. Or even better, that he would die within the next days. The soon to be ex-alphess nuzzled her daughter’s neck softly.

I will probably live alone somewhere in these lands for a while. That was what she was, a loner. Heart and soul and body. We can still meet, I will be around. I promise She halfway withdrew from the younger woman and gave her child a sad smile. Be careful with your brother, Mew. He has changed since you were children. Her voice was careful, as she did not know how close Mew was to her brother. All she knew was that Haku had been trespassing for a while to visit his sibling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread