disrupt the world's disorder
[html]

Let me know if you guys want this closed or not. ^^ I’m cool with continuing or closing either way Smile

“No, I haven’t, is it any good?” the wolf asked Denver, wishing she could read the markings that were on the glass. She didn’t know how to read, and probably never would. Now that she was a year old it seemed silly that she didn’t know how to decipher the text, because the skill seemed like something an adult would pass on to their young. Did Lolita know how to read? The thought had never crossed her mind before. She didn’t really care; even if her mother did, the silver girl didn’t care.

She watched as her Denver happily devoured the meat and Xochime came over. She gave the russet girl a warm smile and a small hug. “It is,” she said happily, noting the look of confusing on the family member’s face. “My mother told me once that your first birthday is the most important one you’ll ever have. I don’t know when it is exactly, but I’m guessing. Celebrating is also nice, even if it’s not for anything too big,” she explained to the lady with the strange accent, and mumbled a quiet “thank you” when Xo said congratulations.

Xochime trekked over to the carass and Maggie joined her. The three of them feasted; Maggie was focusing on the top of the deer’s body. Blood streamed down her jaw and chest, but she didn’t care. The successful kill put a smile on her face.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread