I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

The last couple of weeks had brought only restlessness and worry for the female. After finding the dead wolves on her borders a gray fog had descended, and though Cer tried her best to ignore it, the image seared into her head was a constant reminder that leading a pack entailed more responsibility than Cer thought herself capable of. And yet, her method of dealing with the hostile out attack on her pack had been to ignore it, and to ignore Inferni. It was the wrong reaction, Cer was wise enough to know that, but she was at a loss of what to do. And from what she guessed Colibri hadn’t really done much damage control either. How would they, two small females with such a small pack, stand up against all of Inferni anyway? Had Cercelee shown up on their borders it could only be assumed that the end result would have been fatal, and not in the yearling’s favor. So instead of confronting them, she would wait and watch, see how everything played out on it’s own. If any of them showed up again on her borders with ill intent, then Cercelee would deal with that.

And yet as the female snuck along in the twilight along the paved streets of Wolfville, she felt like a coward, a failure, a traitor. This was not how a worthy leader when about leading. No, she, they, had to do something. At least acknowledge the issue, discuss it. Although ignoring it for the past week or so had not hurt the situation, it had not helped it, and Cer doubted that it would go away on it’s own. The navy eyed female doubted that Colibri would have the answers, but Cercelee was tired of fretting on her own. Tired of the burden she carried, and tired of not seeing her co-leader at all. And from what Slay had said, the rest of the pack saw little of her as well. Throwing her head back she let out a call, only for Colibri, only summoning her. Sitting down in the shadows of the looming building, some sort of small cathedral or church it seemed, Cercelee waited for her elder to arrive, if she would at all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread