I can't do this all myself.
[html]

---

[Image: spacer.jpg]

It was odd how fitting the co-alphess’ howl was. She had parted with the house she had picked out, and Mew. Most of all she had wanted to flee at once, but she owed Cercelee better. It was just intimidating how hard the mother had failed. It was quite simple though; if the heart was not with, then the body could not follow, and the gray eyed lady had known that this was going the wrong way for quite a while. It had started good, with a good amount on positive thoughts, but it had not really been anything more than floating thoughts. She had not been able to convert it into action and satisfaction. The grass was not greener on the other side of the fence.

Colibri was still staying at the outskirts of Wolfville, so it was not far to go to meet up with the ashen female. They were small, they were fragile. Dahlia was not that sanctuary she had meant it to be. Was it also fear that now finally drove her away? She wanted to prove it wrong, but fact was that she could not. She did not know what to do about the situation either. The clan was larger than Dahlia de Mai, and this back was not half as bloodthirsty as the coyotes, which seemed to be so from birth. The scene from the cemetery crept up on her endlessly and shut out the light from her mentality. Last, but far from least, she had to do something about Haku. Coyotes, they could handle with surely, but Haku was her own responsibility.

Cer, I was about to call out for you myself. That was a possible lie. What shall we do? There it was again. Colibri pushed the questions over to Cercelee.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread