I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

The female arrived promptly, and despite the fact that Cercelee didn’t want to be surprised, she was. The female hadn’t even known if Colibri would be in the lands, or if she had if the older female would want to answer her call. Still, if she hadn’t answered the call, Cer could have called her out on it. No matter how much the two of them were failing, they had to keep up the guise of leaders. Navy eyes watched Colibri closely, trying to analyze the greeting, the way the female acted. About to call Cer herself, hmm? Maybe, but it didn’t seem likely. Perhaps it was Cercelee’s cynicism, but the female doubted Colibri’s words. What shall we do? I was going to ask you that myself. Cercelee spoke softly, but with purpose. Colibri had to know that Cer was more lost here than Colibri was herself. Colibri after all had done this before, she had been a leader previously. She was older, had more experience. This pack had been of Colibri’s making, she was suppose to be training Cer, so why was it Cercelee felt she was floating (falling) all by herself? Do you have any ideas?

Perhaps Colibri would surprise her, maybe the female would take control. Life this burden off the female’s shoulders. Yet as the navy eyes bore into the silver ones, Cercelee knew that this wasn’t true. That just wasn’t going to happen. What would happen, Cercelee could only guess, but looking at Colibri, the younger female knew that she would be finding any answers from the older female. And all at once Cer felt less lonely, less lost. As if it were confirmed. Co-leader or not, they both were just pushing through on her own, and now that Cercelee didn’t have to wonder at it, it felt better somehow. Colibri, are you okay? You haven’t been around. Maybe if she could just hear it out loud, maybe then the answers would become apparent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread