I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

The words, which Cercelee had imagined that Colibri had wanted to speak for a while now, came tumbling out. Cercelee had said herself, to slay, that she did not think Colibri wanted to stay, and while Cercelee had been fishing for this very statement, that indeed Cercelee was really left all alone now, she had not expected the female to be so direct. And she hadn’t imagined it would sting. The fact that Cer was alone now, that did not bother her, the fact that she now would lead their pack, and probably have to put up with their doubts of her ability to do it alone, that did not bother her. It was that this female, whom she had clung to so desperately in the first few days following the fire, was so willing and able to betray her. Colibri had plainly stated that Inferni had the upper hand, and directly following that statement she declared she didn’t want to stay. The captain was abandoning the ship in fear that it was about to sink.

Yet she kept her facade, did not display any emotion, because what use would that be anyway? To make Colibri feel anymore guilt than she already did? Cer was angry, but did not wish to kick Colibri when she was down. To convince Colibri to stay? That too would be just as useless, Colibri would be as little help if she stayed than if she went, Cercelee realized that now. Alright Colibri, Her voice was calm and sweet, as if they were chatting about the weather. Her body was relaxed, tail waving slowly behind her. Cer was the master at control of herself, looking at her one could never know the rage that was brewing, the betrayal and hurt that was seething just below the surface. I wish you the best of luck. Cercelee did not ask why Colibri was leaving, she could guess well enough, and she did not ask where the female would go. Cer didn’t care. Abandonment was not something she took kindly to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread