I can't do this all myself.
[html]

---

[Image: spacer.jpg]

It would have been better if Cercelee had screamed at her, cursed her, yes, maybe even gone for her throat. This mask of indifference made the ivory female feel worse than anything. She could not tell how Cercelee sincerely reacted to the news, but the other female surely had seen it coming? Some wolves were meant to lead, some where not. Colibri was not the leader type, did not want to be. Her years alone had made her wish for the time when she still had been Ceres Sadira’s beta in Clouded Tears, but she had finally accepted that she could Never Ever go back, and Cercelee was not Ceres, no matter what. It was no use pretending, really, and the silver eyed female was sure she would be thrown in her grave within a few days anyway. Attempt to kill off a young and strong male was not the easiest mission she had taken on, but it was odd how things seemed doable if one was desperate enough.

I have my reasons Cer, some which you do not know of. Why would she bother explain? Just go already. Colibri wished there was something she could have done to ease the situation for Cercelee, but there was nothing she could do. Dahlia would despise her for her treason, for her failure. She was used to be depressed, so what more could they do to her? She did not expect Cer to understand, so therefore she would not give her a reason. Colibri doubted that she could come back alive, or else she would not have announced her departure. It was a shot in the dark, because that was all she had left. Coincidence and a little flame of hope that had leaped into life the night when Lucifer of Twilight Vale had taken her into his arms.

I am not fit to lead, it was an illusion.. Even though you have age and experience against you, you are a wonderful leader. She was at a loss of words, really.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread