I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

The female did not just leave. It would have been easier if she had turned tail and left, if she had left with her tail between her legs. As it was Colibri was still here, trying to soothe the burns with words. Words Cer did not need and did not want. If she let Colibri know how much it hurt, there would be more words, more excuses, more of what she did not want to hear. What she could not at this point. I don’t need to hear your reasons, Colibri. Her voice was still calm, still controlled but so much cooler now. It was time to let Colibri know that if she did not want to be here, than Cer did not want her here. Her dark blue eyes stayed fixed to the older female’s silver ones, waiting for the other to turn to leave. After all, these were Cer’s lands now, and hers alone. It was a strange idea, that now Cercelee had no one to turn to for approval, because even if they had been equal in rank, Cercelee had always thought of Colibri as above her. Now it was the other way around, and Cercelee wouldn’t run away from a wolf that was below her.

How can you say that Colibri, you know it is not true. Still calm, growing ever cooler, almost with a tinge of sadness but not quite audible. I am not a wonderful leader, I am not a leader at all, I haven’t been leading long enough to know whether I can do it or not and you know this. Of course she knew, she had to know. Colibri leaving now meant that if Cer couldn’t handle the responsibility, than the pack would have to start back at square one. And at a time like this the stress was tenfold. But at least I am not leaving them, and I won’t, so you don’t have to worry about that. And it was the truth. Cercelee would die for the pack, because what else did she have to live or die for?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread