I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Cercelee laid her ears back, she did not want to hear Colibri’s well wishes, no matter how sincere they were or not. Navy eyes watched as the former Rosea slunk off, presumably away from the pack if she had no more goodbyes to make. Cercelee stood like a statue, her insides were emotionless as one as well, until what she thought had been a friend had left. And then she left out a sigh. Cercelee felt that they probably wouldn’t have time to make up their friendship again, and the year and a half old female realized that why she had been so harsh to Colibri is because it hurt. Colibri was leaving her, and suddenly Cercelee felt like she was three months old, staring up at her father while a cousin she had never met stared pitifully down at her. Please don’t leave me, please don’t leave me, please don’t leave me. Cercelee shook the thought away. She was not a child, and she had a pack to run. Good riddance. Cercelee turned and stalked off in the opposite direction that Colibri had gone, back towards Wolfville, into the heart of the packland. Where all the other members, if they were around, were likely to be found. As she walked did, she did not bother to make her presence a secret, moving as loudly as the small, slim female could.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread