I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Cercelee had not left Colibri long ago when Mew came upon her. She was greeted with a simple “Cer”. And that was that. Cercelee forgot a moment about Colirbi, and took in the sight of her older cousin, though neither of them had verbally acknowledge the connection, Cercelee wasn’t even sure if Mew realized that they were related. Which was just as well, because it meant nothing to Cercelee, but even still, she could not help remembering there was shared blood when she laid her eyes on any of them. Mew. Her voice matched Mew’s own in it’s calm and melodic qualities, no hint of the frustrated she had felt just moments before. How are you? Although, if Mew were honest, Cercelee did not expect a positive answer, she asked the question anyway. After Mew had lost the puppies, which Colibri had told her about, she had meant to go see her pack mate, she really had intended on it. Yet things, or rather people, had gotten in the way the day she had set off to visit and since then events had been snowballing. And the longer she waited, the more awkward it became. So Cercelee had never made the visit, although Mew was probably not over the loss yet. It was not an easy thing to get over, even Cer knew that despite her lack of maternal instincts. And now Mew’s mother was gone, but Cercelee too wouldn’t bring that up. She only assumed Mew knew, and if she didn’t, well she’d learn soon enough.

We’ve had quite a bit of excitement around here, haven’t we? Cercelee allude to the all the events in an unfittingly bright way. Inferni, Haku’s arrival, Colibri’s departure. It was not all good excitement, not the kind of spoke of cheery, but Cercelee did not want to cast anymore shadows over their pack if she could help it. Regardless of her tone, Mew would know what she meant.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread