I can't do this all myself.
[html]

Forgive me my slow posting, IR ill

Her personality seemed to change as the Rosea noticed Mew and spoke the Mai's name as a greeting back. From angry, perhaps, to calmness itself. Mew felt as if she had seen something which she should not have seen, the frustrated walk of her pack leader had been a private affair, and the feeling of having imposed on it did not go away. She chose to ignore it, however, but a blush - nearly unnoticeable - rose to her face before she could stop it. She ignored that too; if she didn't it would only increase. Cer looked unaffected by Colibri's departure, but Mew understood that she was not, and assumed they had spoken of it tonight. Personally Mew wasn't worried about her growing relationship to her mother; who said a pack name could change anything? If she wanted to, she was sure she could find her mother. What worried her was the seemingly smooth surface of the white female standing in front of her. Was she not touched by any of the events? They had a clan of hungry coyotes on their back, and she did not even seem stressed. Mew did not like falseness, even if it was just keeping up a facade of calmness. Then again, she did it herself. Perhaps that was why she detested it.

I'm actually quite good, thank you. And yourself?. She smiled. It wasn't a lie at all. She'd been feeling increasingly better after seeing her children's grave, and speaking to Colibri. It was good having Haku around too, even if he was an odd one. Perhaps her return home had not been in vain after all, even though her children had died? She didn't know, but she would not leave until the war was settled; she felt partly as the cause of it. Haku had told her not to, but she couldn't help it. Perhaps everything would be different had she not been stupid enough to wander into Inferni that day, and watched her back instead. She would regret it until the day she died.

Cer did not beat around the bush, but went straight to the point. So, she had given it some thought after all. Mew wondered for a second whether the rosea had full control over what exactly had happened. She quickly concluded that she might not know about Haku staying, seeing as it had happened only a few days back and Mew had not told anyone. Frankly she was surprised that Cer hadn't asked him to stay herself, but she probably had her reasons. For all Mew knew they two could have spoken about it already, or maybe Colibri had not wanted him there because of the strain of her broken family. There could be lots of reasons. Her voice stayed calm as she replied to her pack leader's words, not reflecting any of the other femme's tone. Yeah, quite a turmoil I'd say.. Mew didn't know how to continue, even though she'd been wanting to speak to Cer. Now that she did she didn't know what to say. She let silence creep in after her words and hoped to god it wouldn't be awkward.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread