I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Mew’s response somewhat lifted Cercelee’s heart. Although Cer wouldn’t have a positive answer to return to Mew, at least the other female was doing better. It lifted a little bit of stress off of Cer’s shoulders, because she did sincerely care about each and every member of her pack, and now that she was the only leader, that feelings was tenfold. Oh, I’ve been better. I don’t know what we are going to do about Inferni though. Her voice still was serene and controlled, but her words were not a lie. She did not put up an act because she wanted to be dishonest with Mew, but because it was second nature to her. It was almost harder to force her natural emotions through than to constantly control them. Cercelee wasn’t sure when her acting had become so ingrained in her being, but it was, and she didn’t feel it was such a bad thing, especially when most never knew of the act.

Cer listened as Mew added a few more words but then silence over took them. And while Mew might of hoped that the silence was not awkward, the lack of noise certainly set Cercelee on edge. She wasn’t quite sure where to continue either, as anything she would naturally say next was of the nature of Colibri’s departure, a subject she had decided didn’t need to be spoken. However Mew too seemed to be holding back, about the same thing? Possibly, but probably not. What would Mew have to say to Cer about Colibri? And so it was probably something else that the female with green eyes was leaving unspoken. Is there something...? Is there something you want to tell me? Cer let her body language speak the rest of the sentence for her, as her bluest of blue eyes turned upon Mew and questioned her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread