I can't do this all myself.
[html]

Obviously Mew could not properly read her rosea, having thought she did not care about the situation with Inferni. Possibly because they did not know each other well. Frankly, there was not much Mew could say she knew about her. She knew she was her mother's friend, and Ceres' grandchild, and that she did not think much of too much formalities regarding her rank. Other than that.. nothing. Just like with other members of the pack, Mew had not spoken much to her. She did not look as if she could have been better though, she looked like her normal self. But of course, with a lot of things going around in one's head, you can't help but feel tired, even though you might not look it. Mew knew that feeling all too well. We could all benefit from some peace and quiet, I think.. Hopefully though, with Haku helping them, that peace and quiet could be closer. It quite annoyed her that he had acted on behalf of their pack, without being a member, and also without consulting any of them. It seemed almost as if he had wanted to do it for personal reasons, but needed to place the blame somewhere. Of course, Mew didn't believe that that was what had happened, but the thought still nagged her somewhat. Especially after what Iskata had brought to her attention. He did indeed act weird sometimes, and since she knew she did not know every side of him, she couldn't help but be affected by such news.

Her green eyes did not look away from the blues of the other as she spoke, knowing very well that what she had done might not be approved by her leader. Yeah, well. I've told Haku that he can stay here among us. I thought it might help us with numbers against Inferni... She could have done something gravely wrong. In other situations Mew was not doubtful when taking in new members, but since Haku had brought so much conflict along with him she should perhaps have asked Cer first. Also she somehow felt that her mother's departure might have something to do with it, but what could she know, really? Her brother rarely let her in on his deepest thoughts, as if he didn't have any, and her mother seemed to think that pain was just a nuisance to everyone else, and her presence too. Her mother was tired, heavy in personality, while her brother was secretive in a casual manner. What a strange family; was it only Mew that was normal among them? She waited for the rosea to reply, and although she did not show it, she feared her wrath. She did not fear punishment; Mew could take anything, even demotion and violence. What she feared was another broken relation within her pack. She'd worked so hard to try to fix the old ones, and now... She didn't want to get on the wrong foot with her leader. The thought made her tail want to crawl up and hug her stomach.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread