I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

Sorry this one is so short.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Cercelee’s eyes light up, not with delight, but concern, at Mew’s words. For a long while she stared at the female before her, mirrored in coat but not eyes. Was she angry? No, upset perhaps, surprised as well, but she wouldn’t be angry at Mew for giving anyone a home, even if she did not agree with the person or their actions. Still, Haku inside the pack, that might prove to dangerous to them. Or perhaps to their advantage. Haku seemed unstable, and Cercelee knew that he had something to do with the war between Inferni and themselves, but she had not gotten any clear cut answers. Perhaps now, Mew would. Haku has already been “helping” us with Inferni, hasn’t he? Of course, Cercelee would not put it past Haku to take matters into his own hands, as she knew the male was protective of those he chose to protect, and Mew was most certainly on that list if he cared for his sister at all. Navy eyes searched emerald ones. Mew and her were not close, mostly because they hadn’t spent much time together, Mew’s illness and lost of pups coming so soon after Cer offered her a home, but Cercelee wanted to trust Mew anyway. Had to trust her. I won’t be angry at anything you tell me, not with you, but I do need to know. Please tell me, why has Inferni declared war on us? What has Haku done? Surely Mew would understand that. Cercelee was their leader, and so far she had been left in the dark about current events, and that trend could not continue. It was not good for the trust between pack and leader, nor was it good for planning and acting and keeping her pack safe.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread