I can't do this all myself.
[html]

roar, accept my brother, biatch! Tongue

Cer voiced questions Mew had thought herself. Why them? Haku had enlightened her, and she supported the cause, just not the way it was done. The coyotes tainted their lands, but the child could - should - have been spared. Also, Mew didn't believe in harming the ones who hadn't harmed oneself, when talking of revenge. Why let one's problems regarding certain members of a pack punish other members who didn't know anything about the conflict? Haku did get to Asphyxia. I spoke to him, the killing of the other two had nothing to do with me, or so he claims. He says he means to free us of the terror that Inferni brings to our lives. And in one way I agree; they do threaten us. His methods are questionable, though. She paused, remembering the conversation with Iskata. Mew knew very well she had a bunch of opinions regarding coyotes that others felt disgusted by, and she had no intentions of revealing the true weight of them to her leader. But nonetheless, she spoke mild versions of said opinions, meaning to show that even though she felt that he had done wrong, she still supported her brother. She looked to the ground, and then up again, as if she was thinking. In reality her mind was blank, though. She didn't know what Cer really thought of this, but her voice changed, so it had clearly affected her in some way. Regardless of who started it, and for what reason, we are still in this mess... An extra set of jaws won't hurt, and with my mother gone... Silence once again crept in after her words, but this time it fit better; as if for a pause to think.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread