I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Mew’s words showed clearly that she supported Haku in his crusade. Cercelee however was not convinced. Navy eyes continued to bore into the emerald eyes of her cousin, trying to find an answer there, and coming up empty handed. Is Asphyxia okay? Cercelee meant alive, but she didn’t want to say that out loud. Didn’t want to incur the wrath or whatever energy it was that controlled their day to day lives. She did not wish the female coyote death, only a justifiable punishment for the harm she had done to Mew. The coyotes as whole, and Inferni as a clan, Cercelee did not have anything against them. She had not wished any harm of them, and did not wish any harm on them unless the hostilities toward her own pack continued. Her only concern was their safety. That of Dahlia de Mai’s. And Mew did make a good point. If Inferni did not cease this war, they would need all the help they could get. And as it did not seem help was coming from any other direction, perhaps Haku was not such a bad option. For the moment at least. Unless he brought them the danger. And what if Haku poses a threat to someone in this pack? He is not... of the most stable mind frame.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread