I can't do this all myself.
[html]

551 - sorry for being late, I'm absent really Tongue

Her ears threatened to flatten as her rosea asked of Asphyxia's health. Who cared? The bitch deserved it, and more. Half of Mew's reason to exist lately was pure lust for revenge, and she would never stop hating the coyote who had brought such a pain to her life. Still, she forced to maintain her calmness, although her eyes might have revealed - for a split second - the rage that had burst forward within her. She was with her rosea, now, and she would restrain it. She was not a lunatic, and she was not unreliable, as so many claimed her brother was. She had everything under control, but she didn't understand why the leader was interested in the wellbeing of someone who had hurt a member of her pack so badly. Mew smirked as she answered; she couldn't stop herself. It was the tiniest of smirks, but the fire remained in her eyes. She was delighted at her brother's action in regards of the female, but that didn't mean she was safe from Mew's teeth. Well, physically at least. So many victims of rape that Mew had met and spoken to claimed they were dead inside. Some had managed, eventually, to put it behind them, but many had died by their own force. She forced the smirk off her face, and quenched the fire within her. Revenge would come, and the war was an excellent opportunity.

The smirk was hidden within her now, with thoughts of revenge, but the feeling soon gave way to worry - again. Again Haku was mentioned. Again he was supposedly unreliable. When so many personalities were worried or scared of what he might do, there had to be some truth in it. Mew didn't believe in conspiracy, not on this scale. Luckily for Cer she had already spoken of that with him as well. But how to explain it to her leader? She had made him promise, and she would like to believe that his word to her was something he intended to keep. That he cared for her, but people seemed to have such different opinions of who he was... Perhaps it was all an act, perhaps that was why he sometimes was so hard to communicate with? Perhaps he couldn't be trusted at all, and his word to her meant nothing to him. That was a possibility, but Mew didn't believe in it. That, however, didn't mean that her rosea wouldn't believe in it. She spoke, voice still controlled, calm, and friendly. She needed to make Cer understand that her brother could be trusted, after she had jepordized their relationship. If not, she might have lost her good communication with her baby brother for nothing. They had never quarreled much, Haku and her, and now that she had finally managed to speak truly with her mother, she didn't wish to lose him. She had mentally found her mother, yet she left her in the flesh, and now Haku joined them physically but perhaps he was lost to her mentally. This was why she needed to make Cer understand. To make up for her untrust. I spoke with him. He gave me his word that he would not harm anyone in our pack. The leader's reaction could be anything, and Mew expected disbelief.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread