Friendship fight
[html]

Yeah I can end it here Smile

He watched the white girl with the golden eyes look back at him. She chocked back her tears to thank him. She didn’t need to thank him, he really didn’t like seeing anyone like this. The tears that still saturated her eyes made them stand out, he hadn’t noticed before, but she was kind of cute. The male couldn’t help but smile at her knowing she would be okay, she was a big girl, capable of taking care of herself. They still remained in the dim glow of the candles in the hall. Mido was really grateful that Fara had walked by his den looking in catching his attention. His curiosity had made him a new friend.

“I’m very glad that I got the chance to meet you. I’m overjoyed that you are my friend.” He told the snowy woman. He was kind of tired and felt the need to go back to his den and rest. “I will definitely see you later. You know where my den is, you are welcome to stop by any time” He casually mentioned to her with a smile. He turned and went back to his den where he would crash for a quick nap.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread