A drop in the ocean (Joining)
[html]
o; maybe

The female's tail slid itself between her two hind legs, curling itself up against her stomach. I wouldn't talk to her. It's useless. The cat said, turning her eyes towards the dog for a moment. She doesn't speak. Bambi looked down at the feline, wishing desperately that something would fall out of a nearby tree and knock her out. She can. And she can clearly understand anything you say.. She just fears..- Nana trailed off.. Wisely not beginning to speak on why Bambi really was afraid to talk. "Beatings.." Bambi thought to herself, a shiver running over her body and she thought of all the ones she had taken for saying something foolish.

The dog glanced up at the male. He was obviously of high authority, that could easily be told by the way he carried himself. "Unless he simply doesn't know his place." Bambi knew all about ranking. Those who were ranked higher up were usually more vicious.. And quite power hunger. Ignoring her wandering thoughts, she lowered herself for a moment. This was a rather common movement, one that most recognized. A bow. Despite how common the gesture, the cat explained anyways. A greeting. Hello. I don't speak dog, Nana said, scoffing. "but I'm pretty sure her howl said something that let you know that she is here to join."

Bambi couldn't believe the level of disrespect Nana seemed to be giving off. Even if she wasn't directly saying anything rude, the way she was carrying herself was much less then reasonable. "Her name is Bambi. She has.. Some, skills. That you may find useful. I certainly don't, though." The dog lowered her head again, flattening her ears completely back against her skull. She can hunt, as most can. But even more intriguing, she can do it solo. You know, alone? Bambi couldn't take it anymore, she admitted a low growl. Swallowing her fear for a short enough time to utter the word "Sorry." She deeply hoped that the wolf realized that the growl wasn't meant for him.. But she had to put that stubborn cat back in her place sometimes. It was not fair for Nana to treat the wolf as if his intelligence was lower then her own.. She didn't know that for a fact, and chances are, it was untrue. The cat acted fakely offended by the noise, lowered her eyes at the dog before continuing. She can tame and care for things.. Also has a talent in carving. Ah, and, she knows a few healing and cleansing rituals. As well as some others.. But I doubt those will be of much use to you.

<style type="text/css">
.bambi-oo1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#518d8e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #367172; }
.bambi-oo1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.bambi-oo1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#a5d3d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VJCeJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#759b99; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.bambi-oo1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.bambi-oo1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread