A drop in the ocean (Joining)
[html]

Word Count → 238 :: OOC: Good thing skye got here Wink i'm sure the cat doesn't want to be in the same place as shaw... all by her lonesome hahaha.... he's not a mean wolf but he doesn't take to creatures being entirely rude to him XD

The cat spoke with little care to the large man, and seemed of no interest in being careful with her words. He was about to bare his teeth, and snap a few short words at the cat when Skye came along. Remembering his own position, he bowed his head to his leader.

“It seems they want to join.... this CAT.... says the young lady has many skills,”

Shaw did glance over at the cat, and could understand the position the dog was in. He didn't like the indication that he didn't know what was said in the howl. Most howls were very indistinct, and did not tell everything, so to be scolded by a cat in his own natural language made his hackles raise. The small word of “sorry” came to his ears just before he started bristling. He was not angry at the dog, though he dearly wished to throw the cat across the forest floor. Taking a few deep breaths he turned his attention back to Skye.

“I am sure you can have a handle on this, I wouldn't mind leaving you to the duty, if you need me I'll be close by.”

He said turning his head to Bambi and gave a bow, but ignored the cat as he turned to leave. If she needed him it was quite possible to stop him before he disappeared into the forest.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread