A drop in the ocean (Joining)
[html]

Bambi stepped back, dropping into another bowing position as she heard another wolf approach. This one was female, and by reading the way the male reacted, her rank was even higher then his own. "So this is who we need to impress.." Back at her slave camp, males were always in change. Even if the woman was of a high rank she immediately stepped down when comforted by a male.

"I wonder who stole his meal.." Nana murmured, watching as the sir that greeted them wandered off. The cat brought her eyes up to the female's, flashing a smile at her. Bambi could never figure out why she seemed to only give females the benefit of the doubt.. "Surely not all males can be evil.." She thought, tossing the idea around in her head. "But aren't all bears vicious?" The female released a small sigh, probably incapable of being heard by the inattentive ear. "As I just told your.. I assume, packmate, she is indeed here to join. But considering the fact that you probably did not hear what was said, I will repeat myself." Bambi watched as Nana's eyes flickered towards the male, ensuring that he was still on his way off. “She can tame and care for things.. Also has a talent in carving. Ah, and, she knows a few healing and cleansing rituals. As well as some others.. She can hunt solo. And fight, too. Even though she doesn't seem to enjoy doing so.."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread