A drop in the ocean (Joining)
ooc; Welcome to Cercatori d'Arte! Smile

She nodded at Shawchert as he left, slightly confused by the brusque manner of his departure and the seemingly angry aura that surrounded him as the tall man departed. She was quite suspicious that it had something to do with the newcomers that were now in front of her, particularly the cat, whose species Shaw had practically spat out of his mouth - she turned to them, curiosity and wariness showing on her face; if they made Shawchert angry, then perhaps they weren't the best joiners.

However, Skye was slightly startled as the cat started to speak for the wolf - Skye knew that some cats could speak the High Speech, but she still wasn't very used to the idea. The fact that the wolf remained silent was also strange - she seemed oddly submissive, even though she was in front of someone from a high rank. She listened as the cat spoke, flicking her ear at the assumptive manner of her speech - perhaps she was a bit flippant with Shawchert. She nodded to the cat once, turning her eyes to the wolf.

She could see that the wolf was nervous, and very submissive - changing her facial expression from stern to gentle and warm, she smiled at the wolf. "Not enjoying fighting is no issue," she said calmly. "Carving and taming animals, however, are great skills that are highly valued in our pack of artists and traders - Cercatori d'Arte." She stepped back and looked at the duo - the high-strung cat and the submissive dog, how odd. However, as she stepped back, she motioned her arms so that they knew that they were welcome in; although the cat seemed a bit off, she was nothing to worry about - and the dog seemed like she wasn't a threat, either.

"I am Skye Collins, Capitana of our pack. I believe that your skills will be highly valued here; may I know your names?" she asked.

Messages In This Thread