Butterflies (Joining)
Pheonix pricked her ears, someone was coming! She stood up as a very big wolf walked up to her. She had never seen someone so big before! She was amazed that someone could be so big but still have kind eyes; his were dark blue and didn’t look flat like other wolf’s eyes of the same colour.
Pheonix couldn’t stop her tail from flicking a bit, she was always happy to meet someone new!
She wasn’t sure what to say so there was a small pause after he had introduced himself; she tried to sound as confident as she could when she spoke.

‘Um, Hello, my name’s Pheonix and I would really like to join your pack, I like making these sorts of things.’

She shook of the pouch from around her neck making sure the leaf pendent didn’t fall of; the pouch lay on the ground holding the small things that she had made. The little wooden tree, the kookaburra carved from a eucalyptus branch and the dream catcher that had taken her ages to carve the swirls to make it look like a night sky. Pheonix hoped that the effort she had put into them all would show. She hoped that they would be enough.

Messages In This Thread