Butterflies (Joining)
[html]

Word Count → 310 :: OOC: If you could put "leader Needed" In the description of the title, that would be great, just edit your first post Smile

Shawchert was surprised, yet relieved when he saw the girl actually wagging her tail, she may have seen someone as tall as he was, who knew. He waited for her to answer and when he thought she wasn't he started to open her mouth and speak, but she finally started talking, then pulled something out and showed him. Wow another carver, there were so many these days. He looked at the piece she made and was quite impressed, though he had never seen such wood as this before.

“This is rather good, I do not see why you should not be accepted. Let me call our leader for you.”

He said, he turned to the inside of the packlands and howled for Skye's assistance, then looked down at the carving again, wondering what it was made out of.

“What kind of wood is this made from? It's not sosmething i've really experienced in my life.”

He asked, starting to feel overwhelmed by the ammount of carvers that were in the pack now, he was beginning to think he was no longer the most skilled. It didn't matter though, the pack's progress was what mattered.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread