Butterflies (Joining)
He liked her work! She thought that he too could be a carver by the way he looked at the pieces she had made. And that meant that if an experienced carver thought it was okay she might get accepted! When he called his leader the butterflies that had previously been smothered started flapping even harder than before, Pheonix thought she remembered that someone told her that the leader was a female, but she could be wrong. She would just have to wait and see. When he looked at the carving again she could tell that something interested him but she was surprised when he asked what they were made out of. Then she mentally laughed at herself, he had probable never seen eucalyptus wood before.

‘It’s a type of wood from my home in Australia, it’s called eucalyptus. I don’t know a lot of other wolves who use it because it’s soft when it’s first cut and hardens after it’s left in the sun. I like to use it because it smells nice.

Pheonix had a small stump of the wood in her pouch and wondered slightly if he would like it, if it was an unusual wood here he would probably value it more than she would. Would it seem strange though giving it him if they had only just met? She decided that if seemed interested in the wood she would offer it.

Messages In This Thread