Butterflies (Joining)
[html]

Word Count → 218 ::OOC sorry took me so long ; ;

He had never heard of the place she had mentioned nor did he think that he could ever pronounce the name.... nor the name of this particular wood. His eyebrows raised when she said it was a soft wood that was not nomally used, this perked his interest because it gave him different ideas to use it. Soft wood wasn't good for a woodworker who wanted to build, but to carve it was endless possibilities.

“That's nice, I've worked with quite a few types of wood myself, I like that of oak, it's sturdy, but I do build more than anything. Though my carvings, I tend to use ash or even pine. It's an odd one, but I like the smell it gives out after being cut.”

He was quite interested in this young lady, and wanted to learn more about her, perhaps something new about carving that he'd never expect, who knew when it came to newcomers, so many ideas came like a flood and others were slow, he wondered how much of an impact she would have in the pack. He was sure she would be accepted as a new member of the pack. He would continue to keep her company until Skye came to decide for herself.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread