Butterflies (Joining)
OOC: Your new avatar is cute!

IC: He seemed not to have heard of her home or the tree, which didn't surprise her since it was a long way away and not many wolves lived in some parts. But this made her wonder is she was the only one that had ever visited Australia in this pack. She new it was uncommon for others to visit; Siri said that she had lived there for a long enough and didn't often see anyone. Thinking of the old wolf brought a lump to her throught so she was glad when the other wolf started talking again. Pheonix smiled; she loved to talk about wood and carving.

'I have never tried ash but I have used pine. Eucalyptus is completly diffrent to pine and its bark is very smooth, I like to leave some bits uncarved because its bark has light brown blotches.'
She paused.
'If you would like there is a stump of it in my pouch, you can have it if you want.'

She wondered what he would make with it, if he wanted it of course. He had said that he also built things, Pheonix wondered if had built his own house and what it looked like. Back home because it was hot allot of the time she had a hammock hung close to the ground and a wooden bowl of water because it was a long way to the creek and it didn't rain very often. Small animals often slept under her to escape the sun, animals they defiantly wouldn't have here she thought. Pheonix wondered what sort of animals they did have. If she was accepted exploring would be high up on her list of things to do!

Messages In This Thread