Butterflies (Joining)
[html]

Word Count → 191 :: OOC: Hi!

A pretty female walked towards them, she had the red-brown hair that Pheonix had always admired and a dagger hanging around her waist. By the way she held her self Pheonix could tell that she was high up in the pack even before she spoke. Pheonix lowered her head slightly,

‘Yes, I like to carve and sometimes paint. But not often, I like working with wood more than anything.’

She was stumbling over her words.

‘I can make simple instruments and I like making dream catchers and charms. I can do some healing and, um. I come from Australia.’

She knew that last bit of information wasn’t that important; she just wanted her to know that she really did want to join. Her pouch lay on the ground with the little kookaburra peeking out the top; Pheonix focused on it to calm herself then looked up again at the woman. She was so nervous even though the alpha’s voice was kind and someone else had already thought that she might be good enough. She waited to hear what she would say; hoping it would be good news.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... mplate.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:106px; height:136px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread