the poetry of dead fish
[html]

osnapplleee. I feel like thsi is kinda a fail post. Sorry. D; wc; 300+

Bambi pawed at the dry dirt, startled when her pink paw pad brushed up against some thing hard. She lifted her paw, observing the bottom to make sure nothing was stuck to it. After studying her paw for a moment, she got back to digging- Trying to uncover whatever was hidden beneath the soil.

It took her only but a minute or two to reveal the full object that was buried. The material it was made of reminded her some what of bone- The kind that you would find hidden behind the meat of an animal. She placed her paw on top of the strange thing, getting a grip on it using her claws and freeing it the rest of the way from the sand. It had a hole in it.. And for a second, she was tempted to see how far she could shove her paw into it.. The dog didn't know any better, but it was a shell.. A produce of the ocean that had taken years upon years to be perfectly formed and smoothed down the way it was.

With the waves crashing not to far away, the dog almost didn't pick up on the snarls coming from the wolf that was heading her way. She had heard before that some animals were born without one of their senses.. Hearing being one of the common ones. Of course she had never met a being with that kind of disability before.. They would be killed as soon as the slave masters realized they weren't as strong as the others. It almost made her feel bad.. The fact that she got to pick not to speak, while others may be born without the power to.

A sudden screech dove into the canine's ears, causing her to look up immediately with wide, questioning eyes. She felt like a bit of weight had been lifted from her shoulders seeing that the feline was safe.. "Ah, good. Now I don't have to look for her." She peered past the small creature, seeing a blob of fur following her. At first, she was confused. Then she realized what was happening.. Without thinking much more, she plunged herself in front of the cat. She lowered herself into a defensive position and began snarling at the female.

<style>
.bambi1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#000000;}
.bambi1 p {color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:15px; font-size:12px;}
.bambi1 b {color:#000080; font-size:13px;}
.bambi1 i {color:#0066CC; font-size:12px;}
.bambi1 {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... /bambi.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#B1B6C2; width:390px; padding: 200px 0px 20px 10px; border: solid 1px; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread