the poetry of dead fish
[html]

occ; nope, that's fine! wc; 500+

The dog hardly flinched as the wolf jumped at her, landing only inches away. She looked over the animal- Thinking of all the possible things Nana could have done to piss her off. Bambi was relieved when the creature stepped down, avoiding a possible fight. She softened her positioning as well, though not as much as the wolf did. "She is still a threat." She thought, reliving the image of the animal running after her poor old Nana. The dog looked down, eying the cat that was beneath her. Being surprised by her sudden change of attention, the old cat almost hissed at her. Realizing that it was just her friend, she softened up a bit too. "Stop being foolish. Keep your eyes on the enemy." Blue eyes studied the small creature for a few more moments- Scanning to ensure that she didn't have any injuries that would require immediate attention.

"She protects me." Bambi stated. She said it in a manner that seemed like it was made to sound like that should be obviously.. Not many canines liked cats, so she highly doubted she would have jumped in front of her if the cat had little or no meaning to her. Bambi studied the wolf in front of her, amused at the fact that she had bared her fangs again. "Does she want a fight, or not?" She questioned, trying to study her position to attempt and guess at whether the wolf wanted to still tussle or not. She was pretty, but now that she was paying more attention to her appearance, she guessed that the girl was not full wolf. There seemed to be quite a bit of something else in there.. Something she didn't really recognize. After spending a few more seconds trying to completely grasp what the woman's makeup was, she finally realized it. "She has to be part coyote.. Or something like that." Her decision wasn't definite on whether or not that's actually what helped create the mixture that produced this beautiful girl.

Her body was quite torn up.. The dog insinuated that either she had past was a victim of abuse.. Or that she fought a lot. "Maybe if she'd stop chasing cats, she wouldn't have that problem." Bambi was aware that there was about a ninety nine point nine percent chance that her feline companion may have started it.. But who wants to jump to possible conclusions that could piss off Nana if she was wrong? The dog could already hear her now: "You assume that it's me that started it. Poor old Nana was just a victim, running away from that over sized AND overly aggressive beast!" Bambi almost laughed aloud, smiling at all the times that Nana had said something similar to that. Her colouration was complex.. Much like her own. The dog was tempted to compare for a moment, but decided against it. "I don't wanna have Nana scream at me again.." She thought. It wasn't often that she saw a creature of wolf descent with such unique colours.. Usually their body claimed one general base, then worked around that. But this girl was different.. "Maybe it's the coy in her?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread