Don't color in the lines.
[html]
ataxia is so cute :3!

Magnolia was surprised at how friendly the little beast was. She had that typical puppy charm oozing out of her, and Magnolia gave her a lick in return on her tiny cheek to let the girl know she wasn’t going to hurt her. Maggie had been dying for Eris to show the pups to her, so Maggie was ecstatic t to see one of them made their way over here on their own! The associate wagged her tail and put the young one down back on the floor. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt the pup.

I am, and you’re Eris’s girl aren’t you? she said simply, getting down on all four limbs to be closer to the ebony puppy. Magnolia had been afraid of wolves in their two legged forms when she was this young, and so she didn’t want to scare her new friend off just yet. The bambino was adorable, and Maggie let out a few quick giggles as she looked at her new friend, a warm smile creeping up her face. She had noticed Ataxia looking at the few goodies she had collected and so picked up a particularly shiny necklace that Magnolia had found ages ago. It was a long, dainty string with large pink pearls spaced out down the chain. Look at this! I found it in Halifax, do you know where that is? Magnolia doubted it, but it was worth asking anyway. She knew Eris wouldn’t raise her children to be stupid.

<style type="text/css">
.maggy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c190cf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b2d54; }
.maggy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.maggy1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#89299d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/1532w0n.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ac5bc4; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.maggy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.maggy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread