meadow and the moon
The night air soothed Leigha as she walked through the field. It felt good to stretch her legs in her optime form. She drew in a deep breath, the scent of many different wolves coming to her. Almost all of the scents weren’t very strong, but one in particular was. She followed the strong scent trail until she saw a small wolf in the distance. She quickly hid in the overgrown grass, the smell of a variety of flowers wafted to her nose as she hid behind a large patch of grass surrounded by flowers. She studied the small wolf for a moment. If this wolf was friendly or not she didn’t know, but she had the sudden urge to find out.

Leigha waited for a few more moments. Soon, when the wolf hadn’t done anything for a while, she stopped crouching and cautiously walked up to the wolf. Leigha drew in a deep breath. After a moment of silence she cleared her throat.

“What’s up? You out here to enjoy some peace and quiet, too? I would know the feeling. I just joined a new pack not long ago. Everything’s been pretty hectic for me. What about you?” Leigha asked coolly, crossing her arms as she leaned up against a tall gravestone.

Messages In This Thread