meadow and the moon
[html]
omg leigha cracks me up xDD

Vesper did not have the opportunity to rest for long. She was not quite asleep or, really, that sleepy, but she did feel at peace. Her wandering paws were able to simply stretch out in front of her, and she could smell the surrounding area without a care in the world.

The thick scent of the tobacco plants and wildflowers covered that of an approaching wolf. When the scent of a female luperci was finally teased from the air with a deep breath, her blue eyes snapped open, and she turned her head at the sound of a throat clearing.

Her initial response was to snarl, but she kept silent, hurriedly standing on all fours and narrowing her eyes sharply at the newcomer. Her ears twitched back with annoyance, but her face was smooth as she looked the girl over. She was younger than Vesper by about a year, but large due to her optime form. Her coat was an imperfect white, stained with hints of silver, and her eyes contrasted against her colorless fur with a saturated red.

The teen began to talk before the hybrid could ask her what the hell she was doing in the field. She barely seemed to take pauses as sentence after sentence left her moving mouth, and the tawny loner could feel her annoyance flickering higher, like a flame.

When the stranger was finished, Vesper waited a few moments, just to make sure that she was actually done. Her voice was cold with a hint of venom as she replied slowly.

“I was out here to enjoy some peace and quiet, until you showed up and started blabbering at me. Why the hell should I care that you just joined a new pack and how hectic your life is?”

Her brow furrowed, and her coal-tipped tail lifted behind her.

“I don’t know you,” Vesper stated emphatically.

<style type="text/css"> .vesper-oo8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; } .vesper-oo8 i {font-style:italic; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; } .vesper-oo8 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .vesper-oo8 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#1f252d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/11qodfk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444c57; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread