meadow and the moon
OOC: Well that was sure the way to start a coversation haha! Smile

IC: As Leigha leaned up against the gravestone, awaiting an asnwer, the reply was not friendly at all. Her eyes widened at the uneeded comments. her eyes narrowed and her friendly, care-free expression was wiped right off of her face, and was replaced by a cold, angry countenance. Her head whipped around to look the wolf straight in the eyes, unafraid.

"Excuse me for trying to be friendly to a strange wolf. I don't even know you either. You don't have to be all defensive you know. I was just trying to make conversation, but it seems to me you're not the social type now are you?" Leigha said with a hint of mocking in her voice.

Right away this wolf was starting to get on her nerves. But she kept her cool and didn't go all out and start pouring out uneeded comments. She got the feeling if she did that then she would end up with a large gash on her shoulder. Besides, she wasn't the type to make immediate judgements. She decided to give this wolf a chance. Leigha sighed and closed her eyes, her cold expression melting away into a softer, more welcoming countenance.

"My name's Leigha. You don't have to tell me yours if you don't want to. I wouldn't think you would want to anyway," Leigha said calmly with a slight chuckle, a small, friendly smirk came to her face.

Messages In This Thread