meadow and the moon
Vesper had told her she wasn't lonely, and that puzzled her.

"Don't you ever get lonely, I mean, c'mon. Never?" Leigha asked, confused.

She was then brought back to her past. She remembered how she was always an outcast in her pack, never able to do any of the things that she was supposed to be able to do. She was never a great hunter, she was horrible at crafting, and she was never entrusted with a weapon. Probably because every time she was it always accidently ended up in someone's arm or foot. She was strange yes, but because of her differences she was socially cast out. No one ever talked to her, no one ever gave her attention, and they all looked at her weird, as if she were some kind of freak, even her family.

That one night when the grounds of the village were stained red, she was one of the few survivors. Everyone she had recently met, she had told them she left her pack because she knew she didn't belong there, but it was really because she had to. there was no pack for her to go back to. She couldn't go back. She had to move forward. She hid in terror as she saw her parents' throats get ripped out by those demonic creatures that call themselves wolves. That was the first and only time she had witnessed murder, and that's why she never did murder. Even the thought of slaughtering a wolf that harrassed her greatly, it made her think of her slaughtering her parents. She could never do it. She didn't know why wolves did it. Maybe they were mislead, mistreated, wanted revenge? Who knows. All she knew was that she wasn't like those others who roughed up and killed other wolves. She was lost in thought for some time. She snapped quickly back to her senses at the sound of grass ruffling. She found that it was just a bird.

"Sorry. Um, oh yeah. An actress is, well, a wolf that you could say entertains other wolves with plays and, well, acting is basically you pretending to be someone else I guess. if you wanna put it in simplest terms. And acting is a stage rank in my pack. So you kinda have to work your way up the ladder to become a great actress," Leigha explained as she looked Vesper in the eyes. She always thought wolves understood you more clearly when you looked them in the eyes. At least it worked for her.

Messages In This Thread