meadow and the moon
Leigha frowned at Vesper mentioning how Archie might stomp her to death. It was actually offensive to her.

"He would never do anything like that. Don't worry; he's a very open-hearted horse. Very energetic, strong, even understanding. I have started to learn how to speak with him. We're getting pretty good at it." Leigha paused and strated to walk off in the direction of Archie. She looked back over her shoulder at Vesper. "Trust me. I know you might not, but he would never do anything to hurt any creature, wolf or coywolf." Leigha smiled slightly and continued walking towards Archie. She very quickly reached her welsh cob and slung her arm over his neck.

"Now Arch, be good." She leaned in closer towards his ear. "She's probably gonna be really nervous around you. Just be on your best behavior ok mister?" Leigha's tone had gone from serious and parental to a teasing, humorous sort of tone.

Archie whinnied loudly and happily, as if he were laughing as Leigha scratched his neck. Her and Archie had a special connection. Since she had spent so much time with him, they had a bond like none other. They understood each other. They both would do anything for one another. They were like brother and sister. Leigha didn't mind if the coywolf didn't decide to come. Even though she really wanted her to, Leigha didn't want to force Vesper into doing something she didn't want to do. When she had mentioned the word prey, she had grown a little more cautious, but she still would let her near him. But if she tried anything, Vesper would be sorry.

Messages In This Thread