meadow and the moon
[html]
oh, here's a guide to low speech, for when you do want her and archie to be able to communicate

The pony stallion made some softer noises once Vesper had crept up to him. She looked to Leigha in confusion, wondering what the significance of the odd sounds were, and with a chuckle she said Archie found her behavior strange.

Great, a horse who talks to a wolf thinks I’m strange.

Vesper smirked in amusement despite herself, her eyes narrowing when the white-furred girl said that the horse was judgmental. “Oh, but I thought he was understanding,” she muttered, but she dropped her guard a little bit more. She wasn’t completely relaxed—her slightly bristling fur and slightly stiff posture showed that—but she didn’t look like she was going to bolt any moment. She looked into his warm eyes for a moment then flinched when he snorted, pawing at the ground with a hoof. She stepped to the side, a little closer to the tree, so that it would be harder for the horse to get at her if he decided to attack. Once again, she supposed that it would be impossible for him to gallop through a stone-filled field when it was too dark to see.

“I can see you’re pals,” the coywolf allowed in a mutter. “But why would you bother riding him if you can walk just fine? When’d you meet him?” She tried to imagine perching on the horse’s back as he walked, and the image was ridiculous.

<style type="text/css"> .vesper-oo8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; } .vesper-oo8 i {font-style:italic; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; } .vesper-oo8 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .vesper-oo8 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#1f252d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/11qodfk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444c57; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread